COMPLIMENTARY JEWELRY CLEANING
Maintaining the beauty of your jewelry is easy. Simply visit our shop every six months or mail in your piece to receive a free cleaning and inspection. This ensures that you maintain your Lifetime Warranty coverage and keep your jewelry looking new. We offer complimentary jewelry cleaning and inspection on all your jewelry whether it was purchased from us or not.
If we determine that your jewelry needs attention and it was purchased from us we will repair it for free. Otherwise, if your jewelry piece was purchased elsewhere, you will receive a complimentary repair estimate
HOW TO SHIP YOUR ITEM FOR A CLEANING/REPAIR
1. Print out and complete our Warranty Cleaning and Maintenance Form
2. Pack your item, a completed Maintenance Form, and a copy of your Romans Jewlery Warranty in a sturdy box. If you cannot locate your Warranty Card, give us a call and we will email you a new one. Be sure to put enough padding around your jewelry. Do not ship your item in an envelope as it does not provide sufficient protection.
3. To maintain a peace of mind, purchase shipping insurance for the full value of your item. We recommend any signature-required shipping methods from FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
4. Once we receive your item(s) we will call you to give you a time frame and a claim number -- in case you will need to check up on your order. Standard turnaround is 1-2 weeks.
5. When the item has gone through cleaning, inspection, and/or repair we will call you to collect the payment for return shipping. Shipping costs range from $10 to $30 depending on the value of your item.